My Blog

Hey there everyone, my name is Elyse.

Trees and Treasure is about many different things:
growth, change, creation, random abandon, and life in general (trees), and the many objects and materials that bewitchingly pull us in whatever direction they are, so long as we get to them (treasure).
I have travelled all over the world searching for a nameless treasure that will always be the next street, city, country over, so I suppose I'll be moving until i can't any more. Because always when I think I've found the X, there's another dazzling possibility within eyeshot that I cant resist!

I'm a model with a love of not only fashion, but also with all the randomness in life; drinking cocktails at noon because we've got nothing better to do on a wednesday; partying in Yoyogi park until 5am alongside people who cant speak english, but are eager to play badminton anyhow; being best friends with a person met a day ago, and dancing in the west village streets to a song you sing yourself... the list goes on.

I'm constantly surrounded by the most creative and inspiring people, places, and things, that I feel like sharing them is the best way to express my appreciation for a life, that I sometimes forget, is an amazing one.

triumphs, failures, dreams, nightmares, adventures abroad, and explorations of the soul.

So here i give to you, both my trees, and my treasure.

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment